2017 Illinois Horse Fair Announces Clinicians!!
We have worked to get a wide variety of clinicians in the English and Western World! Take a Look as we announce clinicians the week of 10/17/16. If you're a hunter/jumper/eventer, working ranch rider, barrel racer, overall horsemanship person...you'll love who we have lined up! Plus, we have a couple of surprises up our sleeves!
See you in 2017 on March 3-5!
The Horsemen's Council of Illinois Horse Fair Committee and Event Manager Sally Rush of StrategicEQ have been working this summer to lay a solid foundation for a successful 2017 Illinois Horse Fair. In July 2016, the HCI Fair Committee conducted a "Lessons Learned Meeting" to review IHF 2016 from a HCI, fair attendee, equestrian, volunteer and vendor viewpoint. This meeting generated nearly 30 pages of notes, and this effort provides the foundation for our IHF 2017 Strategic Plan.
The IHF2017 Strategic Plan will address improvements to:
- The IHF 2017 Fairgrounds "Building Footprint"
- Ticketing and In-Gate Management
- Visitor Welcome, Signage and Information
- Clinician Promotion, Organization, and Rider Experience
- Vendor Foot-Traffic and Hospitality
- Sponsor Recognition
- Volunteer Appreciation, Training and Hospitality
- Coliseum Scheduling and Communications
- Equestrian Check-In, Stabling and Move-Out Schedule
The HCI Fair Committee is reaching out to clinicians, speakers, volunteers and vendors.
If you have questions, comments, suggestions or want to get involved with Illinois Horse Fair you can reach event manager Sally Rush by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 217-689-4224 x 107.
Click Here to view Photos from our official photographer Mane Event Promotions.